Derby's own Holy Smokes! music and art collective present an alldayer of live music, spoken word, performance, films, DJ's and artwork.
Taking place on May 12th at Derby Silk Mill museum, Cathedral Green and QUAD. A unique programme put together to interest, involve and entertain all visitors.
Saturday May 12th daytime lineup:
- Aidan Moffat - 10pm
- Blanck Mass - 9pm
- RM Hubbert - 8pm
- Crash Of Rhinos performing Distal in full - 7pm
- The Orch - 6pm
- Mender & o_S_k_m performing a live soundtrack to Fritz Lang's silent film classic Metropolis - 5.15pm
- You Judas - 4.15pm
- Crushing Blows - 3.30pm
- Joel Stickley presents his 'How To Write Badly Well' comedy show - 3pm
- Eyes and no Eyes - 2.15pm
- Haiku Salut - 1.30pm
- themakingof - 12.45pm
- Cantaloupe - 12pm on the Cathedral Green
- Films selected & curated by QUAD's film programmer Adam J Marsh
- The return of the retro lounge featuring games consoles and VHS classics
- BBQ by Bean Caffe
- Derby Makers badge making stand
- Gringo Records merch stall
- The inaugural Holy Smokes! book swap
After Party at QUAD Saturday 12th featuring:
- DJ Wax On
- DJ Tom Kitchen
- Midnight screening of Cabin In The Woods (included in ticket price)
- Screening of Stewart Lee: Stand Up Comedian
- Late bar
- Kitchen open until midnight
- 10% off food for ticket holders
Tickets - £15
NOTE - some remaining tickets will be available on the door but tickets are selling fast so we advise grabbing one before hand online to avoid disappointment.
Ticket price includes entry to the aftershow party at QUAD on Derby’s market place from 11pm to 2am featuring DJ’s and specially curated Cinema programme.
Children are welcome but please be aware that the bands/art/films etc. are aimed at an adult audience so might not be suitable for kids. Parents; please use discretion.
Follow this link to book tickets - http://letsgetlostfestival.co.uk/tickets
Tickets also available from Derby QUAD online, via the box office or over the phone (01332 290606).